Thursday, August 2, 2007

BMW H2R Hydrogen Record Car




--PLEASE READ--

-Please read the information in this area before asking any questions about the video. Please do not use the Comments area to insult me or anyone else. Please do not post chain-letters or any other SPAM in the Comments. I DO NOT read the Comments. Any comments or questions addressed to me will NOT get read. If you have read this Description area, and you still have a question that you need to ask me, you can go to my Channel and send your question to me in a Message from there. Thank you.

-Experimental car from BMW, with an internal combustion engine that runs on liquid hydrogen. Not to be confused with a hydrogen fuel-cell system that generates electricity, and uses an electric motor.

-Enjoy. Thanks for watching.

Technorati:

No comments: